Wednesday, January 30, 2008

lotus girl jewelry


hi friends & family ~
well, here it is ....
i have just created my website to market my jewelry :-)
yay!  i am so excited, and am loving this creative part of my life right now!
please check it out at: lotusgirljewelry.etsy.com
(click on link at the top left side of this page.)

8 comments:

Becca said...

So exciting! I am going to go check it out right now!

Anonymous said...

love it!!

Nicolle said...

So cute, I love the georgia necklace, I'll have to drop a hint or two to chris for valentines day. Great job on the jewelry and new site!!

Laura said...

Yippeee! So excited for you! I love the logo too . . . you're so talented!

The Thomas Family said...

I just left a comment below. I didn't see this up hear. Ohh well. I just said I love your web site. I don't think I have a favorite. I love them all!!! You are so talented.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

It is so good to see you using all your talents in your new career areas! Fashion sense like no one's business...that is what you are! Loved all of it! If I ever wore jewerly it would be yours :) maybe after I am done having little wee ones I will convert.

Kat Rose said...

You are so talented! I love the jewels.

Paige said...

April, your jewelry is so cool! Nice work. I found your site through Megan Stohl. It is so fun to see your kids so "grown up." Happy Birthday, McKenna! Glad to see you are all doing well. We miss our old ward and I am excited to see that so many of you have blogs so I can take a peek and check in every once in a while. :)