Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!




Recognize the fancy backdrop?  Yes, every year we have our Easter Photo taken @ the church ...  i know, classy.   why?  Who else will take it (while we're in our church clothes for 2 minutes?) 

9 comments:

Becca said...

You always look so cute and stylish. Your family is getting so grown up. Makenna has a cute style of her own too. Did you make your jewels?

The Thomas Family said...

Love your new pictures. What a great looking family. Can I hire you as my stylist? I love your dress!

Kristi said...

Hey! Rylee's sporting the leggings with the dress too! She tries to wear them every day and every time to church- with the flats of course!

Candy said...

So very cute! Is your dress from downeast? I love that place if it is. YOu all look great...your necklace stands out and looks very lovely!

Kat Rose said...

What a bunch of lookers! Luv you guys!

Showmethesale said...

Hey--I think a church photo is always classy!

I found your blog, when visiting someone else's --and it's just GREAT! Love your stories and photos!

If you don't mind my posting a link on my blog so I can find you again easily, I hope to check back on you often! (Ha!)

This is Patti Speight, by the way--don't let my dopey blog name fool you---and feel free to post a link to my blog if you like (and poke fun at it if you wish!)

So happy I found you--what a great blog you have!

Showmethesale said...

Woohoo, girl! You just became a 'peep' on my blog links! This is your LUCKY DAY! (or maybe it's MINE!)

Thanks MUCH for the note and nice compliment.

I will be checking up on you know--so be warned--this blogging thing is QUITE ADDICTING you know!

Jennie said...

SUCH a good idea. Did you ever see last year's Easter post? We made the mistake of waiting until after church, and LOTS of sugar. At one point Jack is sitting on Riley's head! We got a couple decent ones this year... sitting on the floor at the house. Not uber-classy either... :)

Anonymous said...

fam looks cute!!