I voted for David A. 15 times. I was so sad he lost! :( Don't make fun, his voice makes me melt.
I love those 'New Pips' too! What an amazing Season Finale that was.Both Davids were AMAZING!(Now I'm on to 'So You Think You Can Dance'). . . I should just stamp a big 'FOX 12' on my head and get paid to advertise for them!
What a fun blog you have! I'm going to have to check it out more often now that I found it! I was totally laughing at the Pips too - I love those comedians (especially Ben Stiller). For some reason just looking at his face makes me laugh!
I just TAGGED you! Read my latest blog post to find out what to do!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I voted for David A. 15 times. I was so sad he lost! :( Don't make fun, his voice makes me melt.
I love those 'New Pips' too! What an amazing Season Finale that was.
Both Davids were AMAZING!
(Now I'm on to 'So You Think You Can Dance'). . . I should just stamp a big 'FOX 12' on my head and get paid to advertise for them!
What a fun blog you have! I'm going to have to check it out more often now that I found it! I was totally laughing at the Pips too - I love those comedians (especially Ben Stiller). For some reason just looking at his face makes me laugh!
I just TAGGED you! Read my latest blog post to find out what to do!
Post a Comment