Monday, August 4, 2008

Awesome Oregon Coast!

Last weekend, we went on a Family Camping Trip to Cape Lookout, near Tillamook, OR for the weekend! We had such a fun time together, walking the beach, frisbee, laying around, hiking, you know ... regular Oregon Coast Exploring actvities! Made all of our meals over the open (rockstar) campfires, thanks to Dave's skillz. But, we did have to take a field trip to Mo's in Cannon Beach for TRADITION! Can't mess w/ tradition you know. Can't wait to do it again :)






9 comments:

Becca said...

Love the pose on the beach. I wish I would have visited the beach while we were there in Oregon, there isn't anything quite as pretty. I was so great to see each other, I wish we could have spent more time together. Come see me in SAN ANTONIO

Nat and Dave said...

Sounds like you guys have so much fun! Pretty pictures! Your little family is so stinking cute, and nice scorpion pose...very controlled! I'm glad you guys had such a great time...ever if you were rained out at the end! I am praying that I get to go to Yoga on satruday my body needs the streching!!...its all up to my parents...but hope to see ya!

J and J Haroldsen said...

looks beautiful! way to go on the cooking over a campfire...how impressive!

Anonymous said...

how fun!! You guys are fun!! Thanks for the cookies the other day!! You are wonderful!!

The Thomas Family said...

Ohh how I love the Oregon Coast.It must of been just wonderful.Did you really cook every meal over a campfire?! Wow! That's impressive.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Makenna's hair! What a beauty!!!!

Jennie said...

OHHHH SO jealous! I miss the Oregon Coast something fierce!

Emily Philip said...

Looks like fun!!!! Man, April you are pretty flexible, I would love to see Dave try that move.

Showmethesale said...

So what was that pose on the beach that you were doing? Isn't that 'The Eagle Has Landed' or something????

Looks like your family had a great time!

Whitney said...

Awesome Oregon Coast is right! It just doesn't get any better than that! Beautiful family!