Good luck on that. How many inches total?
fun times....
I bet the kids love it!
Great photos of the 'arctic blast'!! It WAS kinda fun, I'm actually kinda sorry to see it all gone. . . fun to play and romp in (not so fun to drive around in--we'll leave that to the folks in Utah!)Have a GREAT New Year!
We kept hearing about that Artic Blast on the news, sounds pretty cold! We've been at 70 degrees all week, can you believe that?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good luck on that. How many inches total?
fun times....
I bet the kids love it!
Great photos of the 'arctic blast'!! It WAS kinda fun, I'm actually kinda sorry to see it all gone. . . fun to play and romp in (not so fun to drive around in--we'll leave that to the folks in Utah!)
Have a GREAT New Year!
We kept hearing about that Artic Blast on the news, sounds pretty cold! We've been at 70 degrees all week, can you believe that?!
Post a Comment