Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Gal is 12!

12 already? just the other day she was taking her 1st step ... and singing her ABC's! where has the time gone?
Makenna spent her week being spoiled with special Dinners, Great Friends, a "Mall Madness" themed scavenger hunt party, and the 1st day of Young Womens (entered Youth Group at our Church).
We love you Girl!





10 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun party! Thanks for your help this morning Mak.

Anonymous said...

FUN STUFF!! CRAZY!!

Becca said...

I CAN"T BELIEVE SHES 12! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Happy B-day Makenna

J and J Haroldsen said...

Happy Birthday Makenna! You have a pretty awesome mom to think up such a cool party. YW's here you come!

Kris said...

Makenna!! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!!! Maybe some day I can come up and share a birthday with you! Love and hugs, Aunt Kris

Carol and Gary said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - BEAUTIFUL, SMART AND AMAZING - MCKENNA!

Maddie said...

Makenna! Your awesome! Sounds like you had a fantabulous B-day!



Maddie

mharoldsen said...

What a beautiful young women!!!!!

Kat Rose said...

Happy Birthday Mac!! I can't believe it!

Laura said...

What fun pictures from a TERRIFIC birthday party! I laugh every time I see Emma's bag and remember what Aaron thought it said: "Live, Laugh, Luge" ???????