Merry Christmas Friends & Family!
Parker & Makenna are just loving their new found sport this year on the Rock Wall! Makenna has really found her niche with this one. She flys up a 40 foot wall in 1/2 the time of any adult I've seen! She really is enjoying it! Rock Climbing & Swimming are her thang!
Parker (aka our Little Climbing Elf) is doing awesome as well! He is learning to do something new, and is such a Climbing Monkey!
We just got our tree up last night. The kids decorated it with me, and they did a really nice job. (p.s. note to moms: didn't even have to move anything. wow!)
Raided the IKEA (new to the Portland Area) Christmas Ornaments ...
3 comments:
Your kids look great, they are so grown up. Where is the rock climbing wall? Do you climb too? Your Christmas tree is lovely! Of coarse, everything you touch is lovely!
Your house looks so beautifully festive, as always! And rock climbing sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe one of these days I'll try it!
I love your tree, so beauty-ful!
Post a Comment