Since I'm working on becoming a Yoga Instructor. I just completed teaching my "karma yoga" (8 week community service series)! I taught it at the church, and had such a fun time doing it! My friend Maureen snapped these pics for me at my last class. The student count each week ended up being anywhere between 7 - 20 gals. Some, trying any type of yoga for the first time! It was a great experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You look GREAT, Miss "hot bod"
You were such a fabulous teacher too!!
I second the hottie comment!!! I am so excited for you with your new career move :) Much better for your heart, mind, and soul!
I am SOOO jealous that you did a cool class like that at church! ARGH! As soon as we move... Miss you guys!!
I third the Hottie comment. Would have loved to have been there. Kind of makes me heart-sick just to see the church gym. I took a Yoga class with Jennie in Portland and the teacher looked at me with pity and praised Jennie for her "Beautiful Extensions"!
Post a Comment