Thursday, January 24, 2008

Natural Inspiration


I love to design jewelry, and have been playing around 
with some new creations. 
I'd love your feedback!






12 comments:

Becca said...

So cute! How can I get my hands on some?

Carol said...

Gorgeous!

Laura said...

You know me, I'm a sucker for the turquoise & red. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You've done a great job!

The Thomas Family said...

Love,love ,love them. Soo cute.
I would buy em.

Tell Makenna, that her slacker relatives hope she had a great birthday. Sure, sounds like she had a great day. I can't believe how old she is getting. What an impressive individual she is.

Anonymous said...

Love them all- totally my style. You know we will have a boutique @ the Studio......... if you ever want to expand:)
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the toggle just above the pendant!!! What a great idea! The slate background is a perfect way to display the jewelry too. Way to go, girl!

Mel said...

I love them all as well! Great job! Another hidden talent of yours ")

Whitney said...

I'll buy them all! Seriously, I want them. Great job, let me know when and how to order.

april said...

hi friends! thanks for all of your sweet feedback! i am going to be setting up an online gallery/store probably this week! i'll post it to my blog when i do. thanks to each of your for your encouragement :-) love ya lots!

The Thomas Family said...

Just looked at your web site. Love it! I don't think I can pick a favorite! I love them all. Maybe I should ask Luke to buy me one for Valentines. Love you April!

Candy said...

HI April! I just wrote you through your Etsy shop, so I don't want to repeat myself. But I wanted to say hello to you, if you remember me from living in Portland. Your jewelry is great, I love that turquoise! Good luck!