Hi April! My husband and I were at my parents (Bob & Cathy Starr) tonight for dinner and they mentioned that Brandon was getting married and I almost died. I haven't seen him (or the rest of your fam.)since our Newberg days but I couldn't believe he was old enough to get married. Anyway, Brandon had his blog listed on his wedding invite so I got on to see if any of you guys had blogs as well. It's so fun to see your family and I must say I LOVE your jewelry! You are amazing! Good to see you! :)
I don't even have kids who are into this and I thought it was hilarious!
Thanks for the floor advice. You are the best! I enjoy knowing what you are all doing too! Not enough April though to satisfy. We need a good dose. Wanna come visit :) I know you would love Charlotte :)
6 comments:
That is SO cute! Oh, I can't wait until Aidan starts talking like that. i miss the little babble and crazy stories they come up with.
Soooo funny! Three year old talk is my favorite.
Too cute...
Hi April! My husband and I were at my parents (Bob & Cathy Starr) tonight for dinner and they mentioned that Brandon was getting married and I almost died. I haven't seen him (or the rest of your fam.)since our Newberg days but I couldn't believe he was old enough to get married. Anyway, Brandon had his blog listed on his wedding invite so I got on to see if any of you guys had blogs as well. It's so fun to see your family and I must say I LOVE your jewelry! You are amazing! Good to see you! :)
I don't even have kids who are into this and I thought it was hilarious!
Thanks for the floor advice. You are the best! I enjoy knowing what you are all doing too! Not enough April though to satisfy. We need a good dose. Wanna come visit :) I know you would love Charlotte :)
So funny, I wish I was that cute.
Post a Comment