Our annual tradition ... re-enacting the Nativity Story. Something sweet, spiritual, and eventually funny happens during this part of the evening. Grandpa Haroldsen reads from Luke as the kiddos listen (at least, they try to) and it is something we look forward to every year.
Since we'd love to be in Hawaii at Christmastime ... we decorated Parker's room w/ a tree & of course, Dancing Santa. (fabulous mural provided by Auntie Michelle!)
Christmas Morning ... Anxiously waiting ... to see if "you know who" visited our house last night.
Whew! Good thing ... he did.
We had a wonderful Christmas Day! Although I really missed the Young side of the family!
Hanging out together, Enjoying about 4 hours of Snowfall during mid-day, and spending time with Haroldsens. Wow, this must have been the "best christmas ever!".
6 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!
Your kids are getting so "old"...they are looking like teenagers already?!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas...I am so impressed with the yoga pics. You know I would have been in that Bethany Ward gym with you guys. :)
What a fun Christmas. We wish we could of been there. Love you guys.
Okay April, I think it's my turn to say this. "It's time to update your blog."
What I ment from my last comment was I keep stalking your blog, hoping for fun new info about your fam, and I'm always so disappointed when I don't see anything new.
So, sorry didn't mean to be rude by telling you to update your blog.
I know you are a busy lady though, and probbaly aren't quite as addicted to blogging like some of us are (me).
Love ya April.
Post a Comment